“Spring Health is built for the future of global mental healthcare. We really are uniquely positioned to support organizations that are geographically distributed and have this complex multinational setup.”
- Adam Chekroud, PhD, President & Co-founder, Spring Health
Replay this conversation between Adam Chekroud, PhD, President and Co-founder of Spring Health and Sophie Gelsthorpe, Chief People Officer at KAYAK & OpenTable.
You will learn:
- The challenges KAYAK & OpenTable were previously facing with their traditional EAP
- The impressive engagement and results they've achieved since going global with Spring Health
- How to effectively provide mental health support on a global scale
Meet the Speakers
CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER @ KAYAK & OPENTABLE
Sophie joined KAYAK & OpenTable in 2015 and leads the Global P&C team across both brands. Her focus is on engaging and retaining the company’s 2,000+ colleagues in 20+ countries, while also driving the strategy and process that attracts the best talent and offers a great candidate experience.
PRESIDENT & CO-FOUNDER, SPRING HEALTH
Adam Chekroud, PhD
Dr. Adam Chekroud is President and Co-founder of Spring Health, a mental health company based in New York City, and an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Yale University.
WHAT OUR COMMUNITY IS SAYING
- The Cost of Likes: How to Support Employees and Their Families Struggling with Social Media Attendee
Spring Health is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.