Level Up Your Benefits
Learn from Sophie Gelsthorpe, Chief People Officer of KAYAK & OpenTable, about how to effectively provide mental health support on a global scale.
“Spring Health is built for the future of global mental healthcare. We really are uniquely positioned to support organizations that are geographically distributed and have this complex multinational setup.”
- Adam Chekroud, PhD, President & Co-founder, Spring Health
Replay this conversation between Adam Chekroud, PhD, President and Co-founder of Spring Health and Sophie Gelsthorpe, Chief People Officer at KAYAK & OpenTable.
You will learn:
- The challenges KAYAK & OpenTable were previously facing with their traditional EAP
- The impressive engagement and results they've achieved since going global with Spring Health
- How to effectively provide mental health support on a global scale
Meet the Speakers
CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER @ KAYAK & OPENTABLE
Sophie joined KAYAK & OpenTable in 2015 and leads the Global P&C team across both brands. Her focus is on engaging and retaining the company’s 2,000+ colleagues in 20+ countries, while also driving the strategy and process that attracts the best talent and offers a great candidate experience.
PRESIDENT & CO-FOUNDER, SPRING HEALTH
Adam Chekroud, PhD
Dr. Adam Chekroud is President and Co-founder of Spring Health, a mental health company based in New York City, and an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Yale University.
WHAT OUR COMMUNITY IS SAYING
- The Cost of Likes: How to Support Employees and Their Families Struggling with Social Media Attendee
Spring Health is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.