Supporting Youth Mental Health
New and proven ways to nurture the health of adolescents and families
Replay this educational conversation around youth mental health, hosted by Mill Brown, MD, SVP of Medical Affairs at Spring Health, and featuring guest speakers:
- Daun Baker, PhD, National Clinical Director at Spring Health
- Sonia Bessette, Senior Corporate Counsel at Ciena
- Claudette C'Faison, CEO & President at Unlocking Futures, Inc.
They discussed the obstacles children and their families may face as they return to school after 18 months of living through a global pandemic, and how we can support them.
Check out the recording to hear the panel address topics like:
- Stressors for kids going back to school after being isolated
- Tactics for addressing social anxiety and depression
- How to talk to adolescents about their emotions
- Ways to check in with your own feelings
- Additional resources for parents and children
- Programs employers should consider, to help employees find the right work/life balance
Meet the Speakers
SVP, MEDICAL AFFAIRS,
Millard D. Brown, MD
Dr. Mill Brown currently serves as the Senior Vice President for Medical Affairs at Spring Health. He is board-certified in adult and child psychiatry and medical informatics.
NATIONAL CLINICAL DIRECTOR
Daun Baker, PhD
Dr. Daun Baker is the National Clinical Director at Spring Health, where she serves as the provider-facing, clinical voice of the Provider Operations team.
SENIOR CORPORATE COUNSEL
Sonia is Senior Corporate Counsel at Ciena, where she specializes in global employment law. As a corporate counsel, her goals include providing practical and commercially sound advice on employment and labor related issues impacting the 7000+ employees at Ciena located in over 35 countries.
CEO & PRESIDENT
UNLOCKING FUTURES, INC.
Claudette C'Faison is a pioneer in designing, facilitating and administrating innovative programs that provide emotional, mental health, and education support services in high risk communities.
WHAT OUR COMMUNITY IS SAYING